Hi, I’m Alexis and I’m a 27 year old Special Eduation teacher. By most definitions I’m a geek/nerd (I use the two terms synonymously, which is probably taboo). Regardless;
- I grew up playing video games and still do to this day (I’m a JRPG, nintendo and retro gamer mostly)
- I LOVE board games and co-lead a local group that continues to grow
- I’m an avid fan of Marvel
- I play Magic the Gathering (it comes and goes, usually it spikes around a new set release)
- I adore Doctor Who (amongst other BBC shows)
- Do books count? I’m an
I also have debt, a good chunk of it. I went to a private college for undergraduate and it’s time to pay up. I started aggressively paying it off in November 2013. This blog will chronicle not only my journey to being debt free, but also the balance I create between living life and tackling debt. I plan on being debt in five years, by the time I’m 32 or November 2018.