A couple blogs that I read have a weekly blog where they talk about things in their lives, what they’re currently doing etc. I haven’t made a post in over a week and writing a ‘things’ post seemed appropriate. It’s been a bit of a rough weekend since my car is awaiting repairs amongst other things. We have two staff days this week at school and I’m excited to tackle some projects that have been put off too long!
1. Sly Cooper 3: Honor Among Thieves Progress episode 4. According to the game I’m only 25% done. I’ve put in 3 hours this weekend and anticipate it being longer. I really love this series!
2. I made my first Quiche yesterday for a party and it was a huge hit! It was gone within an hour too. There’s a new recipe for my recipe book 🙂
.3. I’m almost finished with Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin. I’ve enjoyed the second book more than the first, though my favorite characters have remained the same (Arya, Daenery & Jon Snow). I’ve actually stated to like Tyrion and he did something in the book that made me want to high five him (what is a spoiler).
4. A friend introduced me to Sherlock a little over a month ago and I became sherlocked. I’ve watched all of season 3 except for the final episode, which I’ll probably watch tomorrow. Then, the hiatus until the fourth season (confirmed!) begins.
5. Friday night was board game night and one of my friends got Settlers of Catan: Traders and Barbarians. There are five scenarios and we played the first one, which involves fish. I didn’t do too well with it, nor with Quelf. A person can only hit their knee and waka waka waka so many times.
6. On a nostalgic note, I realized that I’m coming up on my 3 year anniversary of graduating college in 4 months. Wowzers! In ways I miss the college life and miss being close to people who’ve changed or have gone their separate ways. My best friend and I are still really close (as well as her husband) and I still talk to a number of college friends. Still, its quickly become a distant memory.
7. Today was so beautiful! It was in the 50s all day and I got in a good walk. Before my car died, I was going on a hike and I’m still sad I didn’t get to go. Hopefully we get snow before it actually gets warmer. My area has only gotten rain every time its called for snow or nothing at all.
8. I want this. Coffee ❤